International Conference: Interactional Competences and Practices in a Second Language (ICOP-L2)
Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona, Spain,
8–10 September 2022
Book the dates!
Webpage for more information: https://tefluab.wixsite.com/icop-l2-2022
We are looking forward to hosting researchers interested in interactional competences and practice in L2 in Barcelona in September 2022. Our intention is to hold an onsite conference although we will keep everyone updated and confirm this as the conference dates draw closer. In the event that travel is very restricted due to global health issues we will adapt the modality of the conference.
We are excited to count on excellent plenary speakers:
* Tim Greer, Kobe University
* Tom Koole, Groningen University
* Niina Lilja, Tampere University
We also have extremely interesting pre-conference methodology workshops lined up:
* Methodology workshop on multimodality data Dr. Spencer Hazel (title to be announced)
* Workshop on testing Interactional Competence, Dr. Daniel Lam (title to be announced)
* Data analysis workshop on informal learning environments, GREIP group
Proposals are invited for individual papers, panels (colloquia), and posters. All abstracts (300 words maximum) should be submitted online by 17 January 2022.
* Submission opening: August 2021
* Registration opening: September 2021
* Notification of acceptance January 2022 – February 2022
* Registration closes: 1 September 2022
* Pre-conference methodology workshops: 8 September 2022 (morning)
* Conference: 8-10 September 2022
Dr. Melinda Dooly
Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona
GREIP Research Group